This month we have focused on improving one basic thing: user experience. I’m not an expert in UX but there were fundamental issues and some improvements. Hopefully, now the website is easier to use.
✨ New features
Some of the new features are:
- Glob pattern, you no longer need to add version by version in the graph.
- Sharable URL, every time you do a modification the URL will change and can be shared.
- Cron moved to 1 am UTC time, now you will get data earlier.
- Show day of the week in the tooltip and mark weekends in the downloads table.
- Improved 404 page, now shows more info ;)
- Some more small changes :-)
This month we hit some records:
👨💻️ 25 commits
💻 More than 240k visitors (unique IPs)
🌐 8.35 GB of data sent
💵 $11.45 spent = $6.05 on servers + $5.40 on BigQuery
🔮 Next features
This month I will work on the newsletter update. The idea is to have a weekly or monthly email that will show some stats of your project. And, some of these new stats will be new.